STAR Annual RABI® Service Plan (Funded)
Goal of Funded Services
For families that are currently receiving financial aid, includinng comprehensive assistance payments and student allowances.
STAR Funded RABI® Service Plan Application Eligibility
For families that are currently receiving financial aid, including comprehensive assistance payments, The School Textbook Assistance (TA) Scheme, Working Family Allowance (WFA) Scheme and Pilot Scheme on Living Allowance for Low-income Carers of Persons with Disabilities.
Please note that we will ask you to produce relevant documentation for verification.
- The assessment fee includes two assessments before starting and after completing the course.
- If you ask for leave, you must call at least three working days in advance; if you are absent due to a sick leave, then you must present a doctor's certificate.
- If you are absent from a group training session, there will be no make-up session or refund.
- Due to the tight schedule of the course, parents are kindly requested to arrive on time or 5 minutes earlier. If you are late due to personal reasons, the treatment time will not be postponed.
- In the event of sudden and/or unforeseen events, lessons at the center will be changed to online lessons, and the difference in course fees will be refunded later.